Krishi Vikas Sammelan and Mega Agri Expo 2019 is an International Conference on Vision for Agricultural Development and Emerging Challenges – 2019 to be held on February 17 to 19, 2019 at KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA, Chanpura, Madhubani, Bihar, aims to provide an international forum for researchers, developers and solutions to exchange their valuable ideas and showcase the ongoing works which may lead to path of Entrepreneurship Development in India through Agriculture.
India is the blest with surplus agriculture production due to significant contribution of farmers, agriculture scientists, Worker and Agriculture developmental institutions. However, the surplus created challenges in marketing, creating fluctuation income of farmers. The Government is focusing more enhancement income of farmers through introduction of low cost and no cost technologies, cost reduction production practices, introduction of innovative market practices to enhance producers share in consumer rupees, popularizing value addition technologies and announcing supporting programmes. It is very important for all the stakeholders in agriculture development namely farmers, farmer organizations, cooperatives, input dealers, agribusiness companies, NGO, mass media, bank, Extension institutions and research need to have common vision for agriculture development and address the challenges unitedly so as to maximize the income to farmers.
Following themes have been identify for International Conference on Vision for Agricultural Development & Emerging Challenges :
- Doubling Farmers Income.
- Development of Organic Farming as an Enterprises.
- New Technologies for Agricultural-Horticultural Development.
- Value Addition for Horticulture Crops.
- Innovations in Agricultural Marketing and Agricultural Extension.
- Impact of Government Development Programme.
- Farmers, Producers Enterprises Organizations.
- Natural Resource Management, Agriculture Finance and Risk Management.
- Horticulture Model for Small and Marginal Farmers.
- Climate Change and Management Strategies in Agriculture.
- Creating Employment Through Agriculture Commodities.
- Development of Rural Agriculture to Agribusiness Strategies, (Mithala Painting as Cottage Industries).
- Awareness Programme of Livestock Health and Disease Control.
- Farmers Health Security, Mega Health Check-up & Eye Care Camp.
- Training The Women Folk-Economic Empowerment.
Submission of Abstract/Full Length Research Paper
Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any out of above topics should be sent to the Organizing Secretary, through email (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org), on/before 30th January, 2019. The abstracts/research papers should be typed in MS-Word application with double space leaving 2.5 Cm margin on all sides on A-4 size paper layout. The font should be Times New Roman in 12 pt. size. Three to five key words should be given below the abstract/research paper in italics. The full length research papers (maximum 8 pages) should be submitted by 10th February, 2019. Intimation of acceptance of the abstracts/Full length research papers will be conveyed as soon as possible.
Oral/Poster Presentations: There will be oral/poster presentations of selected abstracts/research papers at the conference venue highlighting “Vision for Agricultural Development & Emerging Challenges” by delegates. The entire poster must be mounted on a 3 x 4 feet foam-core board/hard board (portrait or landscape).
Last date for receipt Abstract(s): January 30, 2019
Last date for receipt of Full Acceptance letter: February 10, 2019
Last date for sending Registration fee: February 15, 2019
Registration Date on the spot: February 17, 2019